A Coaching and Mentorship Program for Women
Are you a woman who is sick and tired of dealing with men and online dating? Has it affected your self-esteem, confidence and your hopefulness about meeting someone special? Are you tired of meeting jerks and men not seriously interested in a relationship?
Like many women, we eventually meet those older and wiser women who are able to mentor us through the most difficult situations in our 20s and 30s. However, by the time we meet them, we have already experienced enough heartbreak and learned valuable lessons on our own.
What if you didn’t need to learn these lessons the hard way? What if you could actually learn the skills of wiser and more experienced and accomplished women when you were younger?
Rapport believes that there is simply too much relationship research out there to have another woman suffer through dating in her 20s or early 30s. We have created a coaching program aimed at providing women with the support they need in a safe environment to help you learn to cope with the ups and downs of dating and learn how to take back your life. In this program you receive:
- Individually matched to a small group of women in your age group
- A copy of the Rapport “Take Back your Dating Life” handbook
- Bi-weekly coaching class with Dr. Rhodes and all participants
- Bi-weekly partner calls with members of your group to assist in support and accountability
- Bi-weekly check in via a mentor selected by Dr. Rhodes to support you and your fellow group members
Who is Take Back your Dating Life For?
- Women in their 20s and 30s who are tired of dating and would like to engage in the support of like minded women to change their dating lives.
- Women who have had at least 1 significant relationship and have been actively dating in the past year. If you have gone through a recent breakup and would like to be paired with women in a breakup oriented group, please specify in your application.
- Committed to working as a team to support and to push each other to reach personal goals.
What is Take Back your Dating Life Really about?
Members of the Take Back your Dating Life are high quality women invested in the process of learning how to improve their love life from the start. It is a private community that uses a proven method of receiving high-level support, accountability, and masterminding with like-minded women seeking to better understand the dating world and to help each other reach each woman’s personal goals.
Where do Take Back your Dating Life members meet?
Take Back your Dating Life is a virtual experience so that women from New York City to San Francisco to Beijing can connect with one goal in mind: To help each other achieve their dreams in their personal life.
- Meet virtually via a video conference based webinar with Dr. Rhodes twice per month
- Meet virtually via video or conference call with your assigned mentor twice per month
- Connect with all Dating Circle members in a private
- Access to a private Take Back your Dating Life Facebook group
How do I get started?
- Fill out an application
- Submit a $75 match and application fee
- Dr. Rhodes will schedule a 20 minute interview to get to know you and help in the matching process
- Fee for the entire 3 month program is $225
When does the group start?
Our first round will begin on June 15th, 2015. If you would like to submit an application, please click here. Video interviews will be completed on a rolling basis starting May 18th until groups are full.
How do I become a mentor?
If you would like to volunteer your time and work with a group of women, please contact Dr. Rhodes directly here.